Tickets for our Main Show: Children of Eden are now on sale!
Join us at the Mitchell Theatre from the 20th-23rd February!
Choose a performance below to buy tickets using our online ticket system powered by TicketSource.
All online bookings will incur a booking fee, and tickets can be booked online until 24 hours before the performance begins. If you are trying to book tickets on the day of the performance, you will need to use an alternative method as detailed further down the page!
The show will be performed in the Mitchell Theatre, 6 Granville Street, Charing Cross, Glasgow G3 7DN, on:
- Wednesday Evening – curtain up 7.30pm
- Thursday Evening – curtain up 7.30pm
- Friday Evening – curtain up 7.30pm
- Saturday Matinée – curtain up 2.30pm
- Saturday Evening – curtain up 7.30pm
Tickets are priced as follows. Concession prices apply to students in full-time education, under-16s and over-60s.
- £15 full price
- £10 concession
To order tickets you can:
- Email our Ticket Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Speak to any member of the society.
- Contact our Ticket Manager by phone.
- Post an order form to:
- The Cecilian Society, c/o SRC, John McIntyre Building, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ
Order forms are available to download and print. You can also buy your tickets with cash on the door, but there is no guarantee that tickets will be available and they are more expensive if not booked in advance.
Paying for Tickets
If you have placed an order in advance, you can pay for tickets in one of the following ways:
- Cheque. If you have placed an order we can accept a cheque made payable to ‘The Cecilian Society’, sent to the address above or given to any member of the Society.
- Cash. If you have placed an order and know a member of the Society, you can pay them for the tickets in cash.
- Card. You can pay by card if you book using our online ticket system powered by TicketSource.
Please note that a booking fee will be added to your order for all online transactions, and we cannot accept cards on the door.
You can collect your tickets in one of three ways:
- If you know a member of the Society you can have them collect the tickets for you.
- If you have paid for your order, you can ask the Ticket Manager to leave the tickets on the door on the night.
- If you wish your tickets to be posted to you, please send a SAE to the address above. This can be sent with an order form and a cheque, but can equally be utilised for any other order.